Pasadena City College
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY INSTRUCTOR(2 Positions)
BUSINESS, ENGINEERING, AND TECHNOLOGY DIVISION
TENURE-TRACK (10 MONTHS)
FINAL DATE TO SUBMIT THE DISTRICT APPLICATION AND ALL SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2019 BY 4:00 PM
• Bachelor’s degree AND two (2) years of professional experience
• Associate’s degree AND six (6) years of professional experience
• Valid California Community College Instructor Credential
• The equivalent
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to stand for long periods of time and work on equipment at a height of 3 ft or more while standing and demonstrating
• Must lift and manipulate 50 lbs or more in a safe manner
Degree must be shown as conferred on transcript. Some degrees may require equivalency. When equivalency is requested, the file will be reviewed by PCC’s Equivalency Committee. It is the applicant’s responsibility to provide ample documentation to support equivalent qualifications.
Please note, once your application is submitted you will not be able to add, change or upload documents. We advise that you carefully review your application and all the documents you have uploaded to ensure that they are free from errors and complete. If you cannot finish your application in one seating, you can save the application and return at a later date to continue editing or completing the process. Give yourself plenty of time to complete and submit your application by the stated closing date.
For full application instructions and position description, visit https://pasadena.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?site=1&id=494
Additional or missing items will not be accepted after the closing date.