Emergency Roadside Service Operator
(Roadservice/Flatbed Tow Truck Operator)
Do you enjoy helping others and working independently?
If so, come join our organization. We are offering a $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
What We Offer
A full benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, 401(k) and a company funded pension plan are available.
The position pays $13 plus monthly incentives.
We also have brand new 2017 Flatbed Trucks.
Who is AAA?
As North America’s largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 55 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
Join our growing team of emergency road service Highway Heroes who stand behind our commitment of providing safety, security and peace of mind to our loyal members.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide approved services, including but not limited to, automotive “first aide,” lockout services, and extrication/transportation of disabled vehicles.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Maintain appearance and functionality of assigned service vehicle.
- Ensure that member vehicles are left in a safe and operable condition, or that members understand limitations of service or other conditions that prevent further vehicle operation.
- Operate service vehicles in a safe and lawful manner.
- Meet or exceed association Automotive Quality of Service standards.
- Properly invoice members for prescribed services and handle commensurate cash/check/credit transactions. Reconcile daily activity with deposits.
- Effectively communicate using digital devices and dedicated GPS/Dispatch applications in a manner compliant with FCC rules and company guidelines.
- Adhere to all departmental safety guidelines and all local/state/federal hazardous material and driving laws.
- Ability to interact with courtesy, sympathy, understanding and maintain a professional demeanor.
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic automotive diagnosis and repair
- Possess strong ethics – treats people with respect, keeps commitments, inspires trust in others, works with integrity and upholds organizational values.
- Team work – Exhibits objectivity and openness to other’s views, give and welcomes feedback, contributes to building positive morale.
- Effective time and stress management.
- Basis sales ability – increase member understanding and desire for needed and available automotive products and services.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Must pass background check and pre-employment drug testing
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to understand, read, and write in English. Ability to speak and listen effectively to customers and employer.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to keep record, maintain inventory counts, calculate daily activity and averages. Ability to interpret automotive test results.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision ability required by this job includes close vision and color vision. The employee must be able to perform physical work in a wide variety of outdoor conditions, i.e., rain, snow, hot, or cold.
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: